*What week are you in? 26
*What was your weight pre-pregnancy? 135
*What is your current weight? 150!!!
*Have you had an ultrasound? Two and we'll be getting Baby Waves 4-D soon
*Do you know the gender of your baby? If so, what? Yes, it's a BOY!
*Do you have a name picked out? What? Yes, but I don't tell people often because they think they are entitled to some type of opinion.
*Is the child being named after someone? His middle name is Allen after my brother, dad, and best friend.
*Who is going to be with you during delivery? Rob, my mom, Courtney and Melanie
*Natural or medicared childbirth? Give me the drugs!
*How are you feeling right about now? My back is killing me and my front left rib hurts. I have something wrong with me, supposedly it's not pregnancy related.
*What was the first thing you bought for baby? A onesie from Target with a dog on it that says Tough Guy
*Do you feel you are ready to have a baby? I'm getting there
*Are you excited or scared about delivery? Scared
*Any food cravings? cereal, chips and salsa, fruit, cherry limeade slushes from Sonic, and hot cheetos
*Anything you loved before that you absolutely cannot eat anymore? Hong Kong's chicken chow mein
* Anything else you'd like to share or vent about? I'm tired of people saying that I'm bigger than I should be, or that I look more than 6 months. Not sure what it is about pregnancy that makes people think they can talk about your body like it's community property.

No comments:
Post a Comment