I joined a Disney website when I was in college, thinking that Rob and I were going to go to Disney World. We cancelled the trip and I forgot about it until we got engaged and I was planning our honeymoon. I went back to the website and started planning our honeymoon trip to Disney World.
That was in 2005 and I've been an active member of Tour Guide Mike ever since. I've made some great friends there. I've met many of them at Disney World, visited their homes, met up with them when they are in town or I'm in their town, etc. I've met some of my closest friends on Tour Guide Mike and I'm glad to have them in my life.
My Tour Guide Mike friends decided to throw me a baby shower over the web. They sent me gifts from all over the United States and even as far away as Canada and Curaco. I then opened them in front of a webcam while they viewed the shower online. It was a blast! I love my Disney friends!
That was in 2005 and I've been an active member of Tour Guide Mike ever since. I've made some great friends there. I've met many of them at Disney World, visited their homes, met up with them when they are in town or I'm in their town, etc. I've met some of my closest friends on Tour Guide Mike and I'm glad to have them in my life.
My Tour Guide Mike friends decided to throw me a baby shower over the web. They sent me gifts from all over the United States and even as far away as Canada and Curaco. I then opened them in front of a webcam while they viewed the shower online. It was a blast! I love my Disney friends!
My gifts from all over!
The webcam that broadcast my shower.
What my friends saw.
Showing my belly to my friends.
This package came all the way from Curaco in the Bahamas!
I was so excited to get all of the stuff my crib set!
The gifts filled up the crib!
And the floor next to the crib!

No comments:
Post a Comment