Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My First Camping Trip

The weekend before Labor Day, Mom and Dad took me to El Dorado Lake to go camping. It turned out to be pretty cold that weekend, so I spent a lot of time in the camper.

Photobucket

Luckily, Mom and Dad got smart and brought my bassinet so I could sleep better than I do in my pack n play. I'm getting too big for my bassinet, but I love it and don't want to sleep anywhere else.

Photobucket

I had a good time hanging out with my Grandpa a lot this weekend.

Photobucket

Mom even bought me a life jacket so I could go on Grandpa's pontoon boat. What fun!

Photobucket

I got to sit out by the campfire.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Mom was kind of glad it was cold so I could wear some of my cute long sleeve clothes people had gotten me. Gaynell got me this cool monkey outfit.

Photobucket

Mom thinks I'm so cute in this picture.

Photobucket

When I take my hat off, I have crazy hair. We decided that I get that from my Grandpa!

Photobucket

I love my Grandpa!

Photobucket

When we got home from the lake we went to my Uncle Ro's house for a barbecue.

Photobucket

Me and Mommy were all decked out in our Longhorn gear. Hook 'em Horns!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather said...

Holy Lots Of Updates Krista!!!

Thank you!! I was feel cruddy today, all day, and this was a great pick me up.