

Great Grandpa made me a special bag of candy. I was really interested in it!


After visiting Great Grandpa, I had to rush back home to go Trick or Treating. My cousins, Tre', Sha'Kira, and Shira came over to Trick or Treat with me. Before they got to our house, Mama had me pose for some pictures.
I love my Mama!

I love my Daddy! Bevo dressed up as a pumpkin just like me!

Here I am going to my first house.

I rode in my stroller from house to house.

Then Mama would carry me up to the door. She kept telling Nanny Tourney that she felt guilty about getting the candy since I couldn't really eat it. She said she just wanted to show me off. Mama obviously doesn't realize that I like candy flavored milk!

We stopped at my Grandma's house to see her and took some pictures on her porch swing.

My cousin Shira is so pretty!

Me and Mama at Grandma's house.

Me and my Nanny Tourney. I love her!

After we left Grandma's house, I started crying. Mama ended up having to carry me the whole way home because I didn't want to go back in my stroller. I fell asleep as soon as I got home. I was so tired!
My lucky cousins got to stay up late and make caramel apples dipped in all kinds of toppings. No fair!

The night before Halloween, Mama and Daddy went to a Halloween Party at Ella's house. I got to stay home with Grandma. Can you guess who they are? If you a fan of The Office you can probably figure it out!

No comments:
Post a Comment