Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Me and my Daddy

Everyday I get to hang out with Daddy for an hour or two while we wait for Mommy to get home from work. It's our special guy time.

Daddy puts a blanket on the floor and we have tummy time.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sometimes I try to watch TV with him. Mommy says I'm not supposed to be watching TV, but I can be sneaky.

Photobucket

Daddy has started to give me a bottle before bedtime too. He thinks that a bottle of formula makes me sleep longer through the night. I only sleep longer so that he can be right. Us guys have to stick together!

Photobucket

I like to grab at my bottle now. Sometimes I hold it for a few seconds. Daddy wants me to learn how to hold it. Mommy doesn't want me to learn how. She likes to hold me and cuddle with me.

Photobucket

No comments: