Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Meeting Santa

A few days before Christmas, Mommy realized that she wasn't going to find a free place for me to visit Santa so she decided to go ahead and take me to the mall. She had some of her old students over that day and they came along with us. We went to Towne East because Grandma thought their Santa would look better than Towne West.

We waited in a long line, but I didn't mind because the girls all took turns holding me. The girls were so much fun to have around!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Finally it was my turn.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So what do you think of the Santa I met? Mommy wasn't happy. The girls all said his chest was pointy. Mommy didn't like that he didn't smile. I liked looking at his crazy white eyebrows. Mommy did not end up buying the picture.

No comments: