Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I had a fun time on Thanksgiving with all of my family. First we went to my Grandma's.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Me, Mommy, and Daddy.
Photobucket

Grandma and Grandpa and their two grandkids.
Photobucket

While we were there, I held my bottle for over a minute! I had to let go because Mommy acted like she was going to cry.

Photobucket

I got to see my Great Uncle John. He could tell I like sticking my tongue out, so he did it with me.

Photobucket

Then I went over to see Kim, Greg, and Melanie. While I was there I decided to sit up on my own for the first time. Mommy was so excited! I will miss Melanie because she left to move to Canada after Thanksgiving.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Then it was time to go to my Nanny Tourney's to eat with the Nevarez Family. While I was there, I got to meet another potential girlfriend. She is my Nanny Tourney's niece. I didn't understand why she didn't want me to grab at her face. Mommy always lets me grab at her face.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I love being at Nanny Tourney's.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I got to spend a lot of time with my Big Daddy and Wita on Thanksgiving weekend. They stayed at our house.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy Thanksgiving!

Photobucket

No comments: