Jordyn looked really pretty at her party. She had a pretty dress on.

I liked playing with her toys while she opened her presents.

She got a lot of nice presents, but my favorite was this Mickey Mouse airplane.

Can you see how Jordyn, Ella, and I all wanted to play with it?

Me and Daddy hanging out at the party.

Mommy and Sky made Jordyn a diaper cake for her birthday. Crystal had told them that she needed diapers for a present more than anything!

Jordyn with her Mommy and Daddy and her sister Paityn. Paityn kept calling Jordyn, Jordy and it was so funny!

Finally, it was time for Jordyn to eat her cake. At first she wasn't sure what to do.

She's getting closer!

Get it Jordyn!

That's it?!?

With a little help from her Mommy she finally got into the cake, but she really didn't eat much.

Jordyn's cake was so pretty.

Ella and I were partying hard!


Here we are with Ella's daddy, Dustin.

Jordyn's great grandma was talking to me, and I just loved her. I wish my Great Grandma Nelson and Great Granny May were still alive.

I can't wait for my first birthday party. Mommy and Daddy talked about it the whole way home. It's still 4 months away and they are already trying to figure out what to do for me. I hope it's awesome!
I can't wait till my first birthday party so I can smash a cake.

No comments:
Post a Comment