Anyhow, my class is at the YMCA. When we got there we didn't know where to go, which made us more late. Then when Mommy got us in the locker room and dressed, she couldn't remember how to do a combination lock. She said it had been 10 years! Finally she figured it out and we rushed out to the pool. We were in such a rush that Mommy forgot to take my socks off. I looked like a big dork in a swimsuit with socks! Right before we got in the pool she noticed and threw them over by our towels.
When we got in the water, I was a little disappointed. This was nothing like my bathtub! It was warm, but I like a nice hot bath! My friends, Ella and Jordyn loved it though. I curled up in a ball and held onto Mama the whole time. Mom didn't care though. She likes when I'm clingy.
We did lots of things at swim lessons like trying to move our arms, kick our feet, climb out of the pool, jump in the pool and more. We sang lots of songs and played a few games. Mommy asked me to try a little harder to enjoy it next time.
Here we are after our lesson ended.

And my girls...

I thought the pool was cold, so I was in for the shock of my life when we went in the locker room after our lesson. It was FREEZING in there. All the moms quickly agreed that the worst part of swimming lessons is getting us babies changed afterwards while we are all crying from the cold. No fun at all!
After we got dressed, Mommy had to get a picture of all of us in our matching Valentine's Day glasses.

No comments:
Post a Comment